Author Topic: Transfering your Credentials to Alberta  (Read 773 times)

Offline Jason R

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 129
  • Karma: 0
    • Professional Portfolio
Transfering your Credentials to Alberta
« on: May 07, 2016, 09:35 »
Want to transfer your exam marks and certificates to Alberta?

Start with downloading the AB-130 form attached to this post.

After that, ask any questions you have here and we can help you out.

FAQ (updated 2016-05-06)

Q: Can I be registered in more than one province at once?
A: Yes. You have just have to meet that province's requirements and complete the necessary paper work.
  • Certification: Second-Class, 1A1
Forum Administrator
Q: "What's it like being a forum admin?"
A: "I spend more time struggling with a system, that has had no major updates since 2004, than I do posting."

Offline Colin Farquhar

  • Regular Member
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: 1
Re: Transfering your Credentials to Alberta
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 13:12 »
And if you're transferring ANYWHERE-make sure they have your correct address, in full.  I just transferred my 4th from MB to BC, and my paperwork got sent to some weird amalgamation of what I put on the form (current address), my last BC address (from when my wallet was stolen and I needed to get my Antique Boiler wallet card reprinted), and my parent's BC address (from when I GOT the Antique Boiler license).  2 months of chasing things down...
  • Certification: Fourth, 3B2 completed